Live the mayan experience …
Specials Deals with extraordinary prices!
After visiting Tulum we drove to Grand Cenote. This cenote is called open, although it has an enclosed area to which access is underwater. A natural freshwater pool surrounded by crystalline nature. The ideal place for a swim after visiting the ruins.
Turtle Snorkel Tour
The second largest reef in the world is located in the Riviera Maya, the Mesoamerican reef stretches along the coast of Quintana Roo, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras, in Tulum you can enjoy it, the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea will allow you to enjoy the Flora and fauna, you will find many species of goldfish and even with great probability you will be able to enjoy the sea turtles, of the 7 marine species that exist in the world, in Mexico they inhabit 6, of which 4 you can enjoy in the beaches of the Riviera Maya.
- Transportation in authorized tourist van with a/c.
- Entrance to the archaeological area of Tulum with certified guide.
- Full snorkel equipment. Mask, new snorkel, fins and vest.
- Experienced guides in snorkel and dive.
- Entrance fee to the Grand Cenote.
- Cold non alcoholic drinks on board the entire excursion.
- Small groups.
The best combination to enjoy the beach, nature and Mayan culture